Friday 11 September 2015

Fringe & Snake


I recently went into Zara as they were having their seasonal sales, it is always a great time to shop there. I purchased these snake pattern slippers, last one left in my size! it was just meant to be, and i couldn't resist. I have been wearing them with everything and anything! They are so versatile and compliment your outfit so well.

I also purchased the fringe bag in suede, it is a navy colour. I loved this instantly as i do not have this colour bag or material, also suede and fringe as very trendy right now as the 70's are back! i have been getting so many compliments on this bag, it can be worn on a night out or dinner with the girls. You do have to look after the bag as it is suede and the material can be tricky to wear.  



Products from left to right: 
Shoes £12.99: Zara 
Bag £34.00: Zara
Perfume £49.00: Chanel 
Foundation £32.00: Chanel 
Perfume : YSL
Overthorw £12.00: Primark

1 comment:

  1. Wow so beautiful !! Totally in love with the bag <3 There is so much suede in the zara stores now :D Love it

    xx

    http://fittinggirl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete